Last Updated: 2021-09-12
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES (OR OTHER HARM OR LIABILITIES) INCURRED AS A RESULT OF USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFORMATION, GUIDANCE, RECOMMENDATIONS, IDEAS, ALERTS, OR STRATEGIES THEREIN. YOU ACCEPT ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR INVESTMENT DECISIONS. ONLY INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.
- QuantCT Services are available to users for informational purposes only. We do not give investment or financial advice, and we do not buy or sell assets in any way. You are encouraged to do your due diligence and independent research, and consult with investment, tax, or legal professionals before making any investment decisions. This data may not be accurate or complete, and you should not rely on it as such. You understand that you are using any and all information available here at your own risk.
- Because QuantCT is available for informational purposes only, you may not copy, republish, or remarket data, research, screenshots, or other extracts in a public forum (e.g., a blog post, or your own product). You cannot resell this content or information, but you may publish it on your websites as long as you add attribution to us as a reference and with links back to quantct.com.
- Your QuantCT subscription (e.g., Free, Pro, etc.) allows you to use or access the Services for personal use only by one end user. This means that you may not share your account or your password, or give access to anyone else.
- You are responsible for any activity associated with your account. You will only use the Services and content in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you. We cannot and will not be responsible for your using the Services in any way that breaks the law.
- API redistribution is not covered by a QuantCT subscription (e.g., Free, Pro, etc.). Again, QuantCT subscriptions are used for informational purposes only. If you would like to redistribute data through our API, please contact [email protected]
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- By accessing or using any Services, including, without limitation, software, APIs, or apps supplied by QuantCT, including any for which the purpose is to enable you to use the Services (collectively, the “Application,” which is considered a part of the Services), you agree to the Terms of this Agreement. Any reference to the “website(s)”, “the web site(s)”, the “site”, “quantct.com”, “app.quantct.com”, “sso.quantct.com”, or other similar references will include any and all pages, subdomains, affiliated domains, brands, products or other areas of our website, any other affiliated sites, or domains owned or operated by or on behalf of us, plus any of the online content, information, and services as made available in or through the website. The Services include, without limitation, all aspects of the website, or of any app or other product or service, including, but not limited, to all products, Software, and other applications, features, channels, and services offered therein. Any reference to “content” will include all content in all forms or mediums, such as, without limitation, text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features, and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Services.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website and/or the other Services. Due to the age restrictions, no content or information from the Services falls within the Child Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPA”) and is not monitored as doing so. All information and services are exchanged electronically, via the internet. You are responsible for maintaining your own access to the internet, and you consent to receiving communications electronically. You are responsible for any activity associated with your account. You will only use the Services and content in a manner that complies with all applicable laws. If your use of the Services is prohibited by applicable laws, then you are not authorized to use the Services. We cannot and will not be responsible for your using the Services in any way that breaks the law.
- With respect to any Software, including, without limitation, subscription software as a service, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant to you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to access and use such Software during the term of this Agreement, and solely for personal and non-commercial purposes, provided that you must comply at all times with all official documentation, technical manuals, functional manuals, and operator and user guides and manuals.
- You may use the Services for informational purposes only, and you are strongly encouraged to use multiple sources and not to use our Services as the sole basis for making any decisions (such as, without limitation, purchase, sale, investment, or pricing decisions); you must conduct proper due diligence and use your own judgment when making any such decisions. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any content, such as pricing data, and we are not responsible for typographical or database errors. All Services (including, without limitation, content, such as pricing data) are provided “as is” and for information only. We do not buy or sell assets, and any posted prices are not offers to purchase or sell. Our prices are not guarantees of value that can be obtained for any particular item.
- Unless mutually agreed in writing, your use of any and all Services (including, without limitation, subscription services and/or copies, downloads, PDFs, screenshots, extracts, or other replications or summaries thereof) is for your personal use only by one end user, and may not be resold, shared, redistributed, published, posted publicly or remarketed in any way, or used in any way to circumvent the general principle of one subscription per one user. Collecting, gathering, or copying content from our Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited, whether manually or via automated tools, such as scraping, spiders, bots, etc. Your violation of this section (or any provision in this Agreement) will allow us to immediately terminate and revoke your access and rights in and to any Services, including, without limitation, canceling any of your paid subscriptions without refund.
- QuantCT is a privately owned and operated startup, and does not represent or speak for any governmental office or authority. You may acquire additional products, services, and/or content of ours from our websites or Services. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such additional products, services, and/or content, which terms will apply in addition to these Terms. We elect in our sole discretion whether, how, when, and how frequently to update the data and information within our Services.
2. USER OBLIGATIONS
- You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to us will be true, accurate, complete, current and that you have the right to provide such information to us in connection with your use of the Services. You must comply with the terms of any applicable policies posted in our Services, including any Acceptable Use Policy. If you are agreeing to these Terms on behalf of an organization or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to agree to these Terms on that organization or entity’s behalf and bind them to these Terms (in which case, the references to “you” and “your” refer to that organization or entity).
- The Services may be used only by you:
- For your internal, personal, or business purposes, and only for your direct benefit;
- Only by one end-user for each license, and all such use may only be those end-users using the Services for your benefit in the course and scope of their employment, subject to the terms hereof;
- Only in its original form without alteration or combination with any third-party products, services, or software, except as expressly authorized in an applicable contract; and
- In compliance with all applicable laws, and with all documentation and instructions as provided by us, if applicable;
- While this Section highlights some of your key obligations, headers and section titles are for convenience only, and you are bound by all the terms of this Agreement.
- You will keep and protect any of our Confidential Information as confidential, using at least the same efforts you use to protect your own confidential information and, in no event, less than reasonable and industry-standard efforts. Our “Confidential Information” includes the Services, documentation, and information about the Services and their operation, and any other information you obtain from or about us or from or about the Services, or any other information which a reasonable person would or should understand to be confidential or proprietary in nature. You agree to return or destroy our Confidential Information when this Agreement is terminated or expired. You acknowledge and agree we will be entitled to seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction without the necessity of posting bond and in addition to such other remedies as may be available under law or in equity. Your confidentiality obligations will survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- You will not and will not attempt to, nor authorize or allow any third party to or attempt to:
- Upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit, or distribute in any way any component of the Services itself or derivative works with respect thereto;
- Sell, resell, lease, license, sublicense, distribute, redistribute, copy, duplicate, or otherwise transfer or exploit for commercial purposes, directly or indirectly, any portion of the Services, or access to them;
- Make any derivative works based, in whole or in part, on any portion or all of the Services;
- Download or otherwise obtain a copy of the Services (as applicable as such term is used herein, including any portion thereof) in any form, or mirror, cache, or store any pages or portions of the Services;
- Reverse engineer, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, or translate, exploit, or otherwise derive the source code of the Service, or otherwise modify the Service or create derivative works thereof;
- Use, or authorize or permit the use of, the Services on behalf of any third party or for any purpose other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement or other applicable agreement with QuantCT;
- Portray QuantCT in a negative manner or otherwise portray its Services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive manner;
- Co-brand any portion of the Services, or otherwise imply any relationship with or endorsement of your brands or services;
- Remove, alter, or obscure any titles, product logo or brand name, trademarks, copyright notices, proprietary notices, or other indications of the intellectual property rights and/or our rights and ownership thereof, whether such notice or indications are affixed on, contained in or otherwise connected to the software or on any copies made in accordance with this Agreement;
- Use, or authorize or permit the use of, the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services;
- Restrict, inhibit, or otherwise interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of the Services;
- Access, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to, the Services, or related systems or networks (including methods such as password mining, data mining, robots, or other similar data gathering and extraction tools or processes), or through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Use i-frames, webpage frames, or any similar framing, to enclose, capture, or distribute any part of the Services;
- Use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, forge e-mail headers, including other attempts to disguise the origin of any communication, mislead as to the source of the information you provide to the Services, or post or transmit any photograph or likeness of another person without that person’s consent, if and to the extent necessary under applicable laws;
- Use, or authorize or permit the use of, the Services to perform any activity (including posting or transmitting) which is or may be, directly or indirectly, unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, sexually-orientated, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise objectionable in any way, including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including, without limitation, the U.S. export control laws and regulations;
- Post or otherwise transmit any materials that contain URLs or links to websites that compete with the Services, nor other competitive content or references;
- Post, send, process, or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful or malicious computer code, files, scripts, agents, or programs;
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Company), or engage in spamming or flooding, or use email addresses obtained from the Services for solicitation purposes of any kind, directly or indirectly;
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through the Services for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the Services and by the provider of such information, software, or other material);
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software, or other material obtained through the Services which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rights holder, or which otherwise violates or infringes the rights of others, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights; or
- Copy, duplicate, or imitate, in whole or in part, any concept, idea, business model, business process, product, service, or other intellectual property, or ideas or content embodied in the Services or learned by you from your use of or access to the Services.
3. COMPANY RIGHTS
- QuantCT has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, you acknowledge and agree that Company has the right to monitor the Services electronically from time to time, and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation, or other governmental requests, to operate the Services properly, or to protect itself or its customers. QuantCT reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
- The Services, and the content, information, and tools therein, are provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only. We are not securities brokers/dealers, crypto brokers/dealers, or financial advisers, analysts, or planners. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The information contained within the Services is not an offer to buy or sell securities, or any other assets. Nothing within the Services or on associated websites takes into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individuals; therefore, it should not be construed as a personal recommendation.
- The information provided on the Services does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice, and you should not treat any of the website’s content as such. We do not recommend that any cryptocurrency should be bought, sold, or held by you. Conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
- The information provided is not intended as a complete source of information on any particular company, investment, asset, or market. An individual should never make investment decisions based solely on information contained within our Services or associated media (or any service, website, book, tool, or app, for that matter). All users should assume that ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED REGARDING COMPANIES, INVESTMENTS, ASSETS, OR MARKETS IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY UNLESS VERIFIED BY THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH.
- The contents of the Services and any associated media data, text, graphics, links, and other materials are based on public information that we do not control; we do not represent that it is accurate or complete, and it should not be relied on as such. The Services and associated media may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, and other errors. All information and materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind either expressed or implied. We do not warrant the quality, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, or completeness of any of such information and material, and expressly disclaim any liability for errors or omissions in such information and material. You understand that you are using any and all information available here at your own risk.
- Any individual who chooses to invest in cryptocurrencies should do so with caution. Investing in cryptocurrencies is speculative and carries a high degree of risk. You may lose some or all of the money that is invested, and if you engage in margin transactions, your loss may exceed the amount invested.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Trading results can never be guaranteed. You should be suspicious of anyone who promises you guaranteed results. The information provided in the Services and associated media regarding the past performance of any cryptocurrency or strategy is only representative of historical conditions in the marketplace and is not to be construed as a guarantee that such conditions will exist in the future or that such performance will be achieved in the future. The price and value of investments referred to in the Services and associated media, and the income from them may go down as well as up, and investors may realize losses on any investments. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Future returns are not guaranteed, and a loss of original capital may occur.
- We, and the Services, do not guarantee or warrant the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, appropriateness, or suitability of the information, or of any product or services referenced. We assume no obligation to update the information or advise on further developments concerning the topics mentioned. HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS, AND/OR QUANTITATIVE MODELING, HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED OR MODELED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER- OR OVER-COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS AND/OR QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
- The investments and services described herein not be suitable for all investors and may not be suitable for you or your situation. You should seek advice from an independent financial advisor. None of the content published in the Services constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. We are not advising you personally concerning the nature, potential, value, or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy, or other matter.
- While the Services may be of use to investors in evaluating certain information about assets or securities, it should not be considered to include every factor that may be necessary for an investor to make a decision to invest. A decision to invest in a particular asset or security may be based on a number of factors, including investors’ needs, goals, and comfort with risk. Before making an investment decision you should read the issuer’s financial statements and other reports (for example, the whitepaper and the project roadmap) of the cryptoasset. Please also consider risks associated with the trading of cryptocurrencies, including volatility in the market and individual assets. The Services may provide results that identify assets by name, and each name may contain a hyperlink to additional information. The additional information may include, among other things, price and performance information, and financial ratios. The Services are highly dependent upon data provided by third parties, and we cannot guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, or fitness for a specific purpose. The data is subject to change and revision by third-party data providers. As with any investments through any source, you must decide for yourself if an investment in any asset is consistent with your evaluation of the asset, your investment objectives, your risk tolerance, your investment time frame, and your financial situation. By making information about investments available, we, and the Services, are not recommending or endorsing it.
- We are not providing any financial or investment advice or services via the Services and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified professionals who are familiar with your individual needs. Please consult your accountant, tax advisor, stockbroker, and/or financial advisor as necessary. You acknowledge that the information on the Website and other Services is provided “as is” for general information only. You may use the Services for informational purposes only, as an aid, but only as one information source among many, and not as the sole basis for making any decisions; you must conduct proper due diligence and use your own judgment when making any decisions based on any information, analytics, or reports derived from the Services.
- If you use the Services to provide any services to any third parties, such as, without limitation, if you are an investment advisor or broker, you are fully responsible for all services and recommendations, and represent and warrant that you are appropriately qualified and certified to do so, possessing all necessary licenses and permits to do so. You will not state nor imply to any customer or client any responsibility of us for any decisions or recommendations. In addition: (a) you (and not we) are solely responsible for all advice, recommendations, or services you provide to your clients, even if you use our Services in whole or in part to create such advice; (b) we have no liability whatsoever to your clients; (c) we are not responsible for any disputes between you and your clients; (d) you will not state or imply to your clients anything contrary to all disclaimers, warranty limitations, and limitations of liability, by us herein or otherwise with respect to the Services. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from and against any allegation, loss, liability, or claim made against us by any of your clients or otherwise arising out of any breach of this section (or any other portion of this Agreement) by you or your agents, or any failure by you or your agents to follow any applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
5. ACCOUNT ACCESS AND FEES
- In order to access some features of the Services, you may have to register or create an account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate, current information. Registration or subscription to the Services, and payment of any applicable fee, authorizes a single individual to use the Services unless otherwise expressly stated.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You are solely responsible for all charges and purchases made by you or anyone you allow to use your account, or anyone who gains access to your account as a result of your failure to safeguard your username, password, or other authentication credentials or information. You must notify Company immediately of any breach of security, or unauthorized use of your account. Although Company will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of QuantCT or others due to unauthorized use.
- You agree not to download any content, software, data, or services unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by QuantCT on the Services for that content. You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of QuantCT. QuantCT and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Services and their content. You agree not to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services; or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content, or that enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein.
- If and to the extent any portion of the Services may require a fee payment, incremental payment, or subscription, you agree to pay QuantCT any applicable fees posted for the Services. You authorize and direct us to retain information about the payment method(s) associated with your account. You will be responsible for accrued but unpaid charges, even if your account is canceled by you or terminated by us. During any free trial or other promotion, if any, you will still be responsible for any purchases and surcharges incurred using your account.
- After 1 day from the date of any unpaid charges, your fee-based Services will be reduced to free Services. You can renew your license whenever you want and without any additional charges to continue using fee-based Services. If the Service you use has no free plan, your access to the service will be suspended and the service will be removed after 1 day from the date of its unpaid bill.
- We offer full refunds for 6-month and 1-year licenses if you are not satisfied with the service for any reason.
- General policy: 6-month licenses have 30 days, and 1-year licenses have 90 days money-back guarantee.
- Limitations: You must pay your order with transparent coins/tokens (not privacy-preserving ones). If a refund is approved, credits will be transferred to the wallet that paid the order.
- View our Refund Policy for more information about conditions and the procedure.
6. DURATION OF TERMS AND TERMINATION
- Once in effect, this Agreement will continue in operation until terminated by either you or us. However, even after termination, the provisions of Sections 2, 5-16 of this Agreement will remain in effect in relation to any prior use of the Services by you.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by providing notice to QuantCT in the manner specified in this Agreement. We may terminate this Agreement without notice or, at our option, temporarily suspend your access to the Services, in the event that you breach this Agreement.
- After termination of this Agreement for any reason, you understand and acknowledge that Company will have no further obligation to provide the Services or access thereto. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you by this Agreement, if any, will immediately cease, but your licenses to us will survive.
7. USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- We are not responsible for end user error or errors in inputs, or for errors in any user-supplied data. We do not independently verify the truthfulness or accuracy of any data or content input into the Services and are not responsible for the fraud, misrepresentation, negligence, or misconduct of any end user or other third party.
8. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
- By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
- This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
- We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
- We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
9. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES
- THE SERVICES, THE WEBSITE, AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIALS RELATED TO THE FOREGOING, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND ACCURACY OF DATA. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE. ALTHOUGH INFORMATION THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PASSWORD PROTECTED, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE SERVICES, AND YOU AGREE TO ASSUME THE SECURITY RISK FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
- We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.